Monday, August 24, 2015

Odds and Ends

Here are a few other shots that I do not believe I have posted so have a look.
Bridge Falls
Same setup with a longer exposure. Which do you like best??
Part of the search for the perfect lone tree on the hill. This one misses a few of the requirements but is still interesting, n'est pa
I rushed to Crater Lake to get the sunsetting and though I got there in time the fires obscured the scene so much.
I call this the Moon of Tatooine - at Crater Lake

I will do some more work as I work my way home and visit relatives, but this journey is coming to an end. I'll have to look at the milage - that's one gauge, but not the sole one for this experience. Traveling the Alaska Highway, seeing Northern Canada and Alaska and parts of our Northwest has been an experience many should do. I just hope that the 'fires of summer' will not become the norm.





No comments:

Post a Comment