Wednesday, August 24, 2016

US - Oops

I was driving around Lower Quebec looking for a place to have a bit of Cafe/Bistro lunch. The roads down here a narrow and there are few signs, and what there are are in French - Who would have thunk??
The stomach is grumbling and I make a turn and there in front of me is the Border. I didn't want to cross for a couple of more days, but here I am. Welcome to the US of A. I get a lonely Border Guard and we talked for about fifteen minutes before another car showed up. Wanted to know about the movies I had worked on, etc. Nothing about my travels really.
I was still looking for lunch and I'm in Upper New York. The only things to eat are the usual and pizza. I haven't had a pizza in months, but here was a pizza/ice cream place - what could be bad??! One Calzone later and I am on the road to Lake Champlain.

Land of Covered Bridges



Interesting house with lead roof

Then on to Burlington and a refresh at Trader Joe's. It was like Nirvanna. Took photos but with the iPhone so sorry you can't see me being sillier.

No comments:

Post a Comment