Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dwight Ontario Canada

I hoped to get out of my campsite early this morning and explore Algonquin Provincial Park, but it is pouring rain right now and they need it here as much as we need it in SoCal. Not wanting to get soaked and then drive in mud and rain right now, I'll catch you up a bit.
I met up with my Arcanum teacher-mentor-sensei +Don Komarechka for a night shoot of the Shooting stars on Thursday night at Torrence-Barren Dark Sky Preserve here in Ontario. It was overcast to begin with, but after a dinner in nearby Gravenhurst we hung out in the MoHo waiting for the weather to break - which it did for about an hour.

Got out the old IR camera during a scouting walk around before dinner

Still like the artsy stuff
 Then we got a chance for a couple of star shots, though I must admit I didn't see any shooting stars, but my camera did - so does that count??
Not really a very dark - Dark Sky preserve!! Clouds coming back
Off to the park and then Ottawa when the rain stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment