Thursday, August 4, 2016

Fayette Historic State Park Michigan

After such a wonderful day with Waterfalls, Fowls and Lighthouse I thought I should go somewhere remote where I could make the best of a New Moon night. Fayette is a restored mining town of the earlier era and indeed they had no lights in the area and somewhere to camp. The other side of that was that they only had electricity at the sites but no wifi. OK I make do and enjoy the nights and try my best for that once a month chance of no moon.
Here is Fayette, MI. If you get a chance to visit, please do. They are making changes that will improve the campgrounds.












And then the sun goes down for the first night of two.


The Harbor Lights on the boats were very strong. The lighting on the following buildings are from this light source only.







No comments:

Post a Comment