Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Catch-up Again

I find it hard to believe that's been ten days since last I posted. I don't know the day of the week until I take my medications in the morning from the dispenser, so I guess it figures.
When last I did get around to posting I was in Ontario and had just left my Arcanum teacher/mentor for a night shoot of the shooting stars. (See previous post,Ha!)
From there I made it to Algonquin Provincial Park and though it was overcast I was able to get about three hours of a walk around the Beaver Pond and the nature walk on the Bog. I think I got a couple of good shots - enough to think I will do some prints when I get back to SoCal. Have a look:
Beaver Dam pond


Possibly my favorite



Also interesting
Puddle with a drop of rain


Loved these exposed roots and the moss. Wish you could feel the texture.

Only animal seen in the Park

Just fun
For a rainy overcast day, this may have been one of the best for photos on the trip.
On to Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment