Monday, July 18, 2016

Not easy staying current

I don't know how 'true' bloggers get their blog written and go anywhere. It takes a lot of time to go through your shots, pick a few, do a brief edit, reduce the size (for me I try to make them 1M to help upload times) and then write a few words to recap the travel.
Well here I am again - recapping a week of travel. I'll try to break it down to small bites.
My last post finished with me going to Voyageur NP and hoping to get to Kettle Falls on the East end of the peninsula. Someone forgot to remind me it was summer and many people are traveling. The boat goes out to Kettle Falls three times a week and is booked solid. Time to vamp. I stayed at International Falls the first night(my day 35) - rainstorm.
Woodenfrog State Forest Pier

Ash River Beach

Rainy Lake Harbor


Kabetogama Pan
I did get out on the Lake to look for Wildlife and I was able to do that - whoopie!
The Voyageur NP boat on a rainy day - another rainy day

The Loon family out for a swim

Mama Eagle but no small ones visible 

Eagle - Duh

Another Eagle - I'm really great with captions, right?

It was a good couple of hours out on the water and it is a very pretty NP. Finished up about 5PM and decided to go across the Border to travel East.

No comments:

Post a Comment