Saturday, October 12, 2013

Train to Beantown

It has been such an experience seeing the Great Maine Coast and some of the interior this last week. I have many eclectic thoughts going through this bubble brain as the fall color go speed blurring by the train window in all the kaleidoscopic oranges, yellows and greens on this overcast day that makes these colors so intense. The people I have met, whether at a garage in Bethel, ME while looking for that covered bridge that I never would have found down Frog Lane, to the Taxi drivers or Mark at the Bistro in Boothbay with his extensive knowledge of wines and his wife's wonderful cooking - no creative food; the people have been wonderful. Sure I found a couple of redneck Mainers but they were harmless and rather kind in their own way.
I have a large collection of shots that I have yet to go through and ones I want to spend more time to improve their looks for myself and then put up on the website. The ones I put up here were done rather quickly and just before hopping in bed. Much to do when I'm home, I'm looking forward to that, as well as seeing our little nugget, Dahlia. It's time to go to the pumpkin patch and get ready for Halloween. What, or who, will you be this year??
Thanks for the comments from you all and I'll try to put up a few more while in NYC with Kailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment