Monday, October 7, 2013

Belfast, ME

Why is Northern Ireland here in Maine, not sure but they say it was first called Londonderry so that might be a clue.
Rained all day here on the trip from Portland so there wasn't much in the way of picture takin' today. When it wasn't raining, it was fog and the leaves are still just changing, so I guess my best chances for them will be as I getting ready to leave(sic). Had to satisfy myself with what cropped up, like these little mushrooms growing on a tree stump in the fence row at the Weeks Mill Cemetery.
(Google Blog Su**s for adding photos - Life is too short for waiting for it to upload!!!!)

Or these in the church yard in Belfast.


There was one interesting country lane with a little color but that's the best I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment