Sunday, October 6, 2013

Boston Layover

Amtrak from Penn Station to Back Bay Station in Boston was pretty, easy and relaxed. Got a chance to go thru some photos and decided that my 'down time' was not conducive to good photos. Of course I was just walking to Penn Station, but nothing really caught my attention and I know it will get better.
Boston was beautiful between the storms and I was happy to be there. There is always so much going on and I got the feeling that the locals were out enjoying the last of the good mild weather.


The leaves are just beginning to change in Boston. I just heard that the leaves are always the colors that we see them as they change, it is just that the 'green' is from the photosynthesis at work and that when the green goes away it is time for that process to stop and the trees go into their winter 'hibernation'.

Anyway, the City of Boston could use to spend a little on signs in the city including a few to help people find the North Station. Granted it is in the Garden Arena, but you wouldn't know it if you weren't born here.
Couple of more hours and I'm in Portland, ME and the beginning of the Maine experience.
http://www.pixstix.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment