Thursday, September 22, 2016

There is New Found Land

Inside every pothole!!! Maybe they will be offered for homesteading.
I decided that if I wished to have a motorhome to drive back to California, I had to get out off this island. As pretty as it may be and leaving a few locations not visited, I decided to head for the ferry back to Nova Scotia. It also didn't help that it continued to rain and have heavy overcast sky. I would like to return someday, but not until they fix their roads or I get a tank to drive.
Lobster Shack along the Viking Trail

Thrombolite along the coast

Gros Morne as seen along the river as the skies cleared

Cape Spear Lighthouse - Oldest in Canada

Cape Spear new lighthouse

Cape Spear Lighthouse 

Can't go any further East - Time to turn west

No comments:

Post a Comment