Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hope Everyone had a Great Labor Day

I spent my last day on Prince Edward Island and then drove to Nova Scotia to stay near Halifax. I decided not to drive into the city when I awoke this morning as there was a very thick fog and from what I could research - driving a Motorhome into town was not the best and I didn't wish to try their bus line on the first day back from Holiday.
Here are a few more Lighthouses from the island:
Cape Tryon still operating

French River Light house

Panmure Head Lighthouse

Panmure Head with yellow chair
Cape Bear - Famous Marconi station - Titanic SOS!!

Wood Island Lighthouse
+David Mathre that should be a good finish to the PEI lighthouses.
Here are a couple of more shots that I thought captured the beauty of the East End of PEI.
French River Harbor - One of many pretty little Harbors

View of the Saint Lawrence Bay
Storage shed

Wind Farm along the coast
I even got up for a Sunrise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment