Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 86 - PEI

This is West Point Light House near Cedar Dunes PP where I am staying at the moment. This is the West side of the Island and I'm following the coastline around the Island. There are three areas - North Cape Coastal Drive (which I'm on); Central Coast Drive (Green Gables anyone?); and Points East Coastal Drive. That's about 650 miles around the island and the views are beautiful. Yesterday I bought a 2.5 lb lobster fresh off the boat for what worked out to be about $13 US. Not bad, Right? Now to find those wonderful oysters I have come in search for this whole trip. It's supposed to rain a bit today, but I will head North tomorrow and then continue my journey in a counter-clock direction around the island. I have made reservations for the ferry from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland yesterday for the 14th of September with return on the 24th. Looking forward to that!!



Hopefully it won't be as long before I find another wifi campground so I can get this out sooner.
Enjoy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment