Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Nova Scotia

Yesterday I drove back over the Bridge from PEI and thru New Brunswick and onto Nova Scotia. Next thing I knew I was close the Halifax. I had to find a second Walmart to stop at as the first one didn't want campers.
As I said in the last post, this morning started out with a deep fog and I carefully drove along the South East coastline. They say there are plenty of pullovers along this road - Highway 7 - but I'll be damned if I spotted any - or more precisely, soon enough to stop in ones that were just barely long enough at 50 MPH.
I did stop at a beach along the way with a marchland on one side of the road and beach on the other. I got a couple of bird shots before the mosquitoes over powered me. So here is todays group (yeh that's right -today!!).


This one I know - Blue Heron

Foggy Surf
Tomorrow it's off toward Cape Briton. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment