Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Glacier National Park

My hope was that I would get to this Park before the rush of Summer vacationers overtook it as they reportedly have done at Yellowstone. Well, I succeeded as the park is not yet totally opened. The "Going to the Sun Road" that joins East and West in the Park is yet to open and after today's rain (Snow?) may not open this week. I did journey as far as I could up the road and then back to Fish Creek to stay last night and tonight. Not full, but very quiet - YES I shut down the generator in just a few minutes - Gees!!
Hoped for some star shots over Lake McDonald last night but socked in.
Here's a few shots from yesterday - none today, decided to go do my laundry in town.

McDonald Creek
Sunset Canoe

Yes the water is this color!!

One Horned Buck

Sprague Creek

10 Stop ND
Tomorrow I head to the East Side....

No comments:

Post a Comment