Thursday, September 18, 2014

Milan - Fashion Week

And I thought that Paris was full of clothes shops. All the 'Fashion Mavens' all over the place and the Russian Ballet opening the season at La Scala AND the Milan Film Festival. Oh, did I mention that it is overcast and on again off again drizzles. As Rick Steves' says "Milan is an exhausting city for walking' , but I did the best I could.
Got mostly around the Parco Sempione, the Castello Sforzesco and of course I braved the pickpockets at the Duomo. but with the weather and my head a little stuffy, I didn't want to push it and be sick for Venice - my next stop - tomorrow.
Here are a few shots, though not my most inspired day. Better people watching and they go onto Google+ instead of here. Got to look now don't ya?
Building has a bigger 'sword' don't you think? Duomo, Milan

Castle Milan from the park

TGV to Venice in the morning and I'm off for a pizza before bed.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment