Monday, September 8, 2014

Bahia

Sunday was a relax day here for me and every Parisian. Except for a few Brazilians. It was their annual march and "Bahia" fete. I was lucky enough to find out about it through +Photowalk Paris. I met a couple from the group, but we all started shooting and as the parade began to march down the street, I lost them and had to console myself with a good meal instead. Here are a few shots from the Bahia:
I didn't realize I was standing next to this women as I was looking up the street. As I turned, she was just finishing posing for friends and started to walk away. Just had time to raise the camera and 'snap'. Love my Sony a7.
She was part of one of four band and dance groups that were having a great time. It's hard to stand still with a Brazilian beat.
Monday may just turn out to be R&R as I have to get ready to leave Paris on Thursday. I realize that this may be the last really good WiFi I may see for awhile and I need to upload some work to the website. I have neglected it in favor of the blog.
Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment