Monday, October 20, 2014

Warning: Don't change High Horses in Mid-Live Streaming

For those of you who can remember the original phrase, I hope you see the humor in it as I did when I thought of it. I had just heard that CBS was going to be starting a live stream. Now there will be yet another "news service" that will be ranting about all kinds of things Especially during these last weeks before midterms.
For those of you who didn't recognize the old saying, uttered many times during my youth, as it doesn't fit the three letter, two finger typing lexicon so favored by the young iPhone generation, I would say to ask your parents - but studies have recently suggested that it's not the number of words they speak to you during infancy, but the quality and complexity of the words that matter in the making of intelligently conversant adults. In other words you are just as stupid as your parents!
Oops! I changed horses again, didn't I?
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment