Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Roma

I got here Monday evening, went to my Airbnb apartment and then the troubles began. To cut a long story short, I moved out this morning and checked into a hotel that is already superior in so far as they have a room with a window. When the dead plant on the table at the apartment to welcome the guests wade the room look good then you can guess the rest. Airbnb is having troubles with it properties in NYC and other places, this could be part of it. No one is checking the validity of the properties and if they are what they are advertised to be.
Changing High Horses here.
I went out yesterday and rode the Hop On, Hop Off bus to get my bearings, and Rome is large, but not undo able. I look forward to my next few days here and the end of my expedition and returning to SoCal on Monday.
I have to go do some laundry and have some lunch, so I just leave you with this one shot of Saint Peter's Square last evening and say

Ciao

 

No comments:

Post a Comment