Monday, March 2, 2015

The Saddle's on a stand...

I want to get going and use the new MoHo, but there are a couple of things needing attention, minor but necessary on the coach.
The other and bigger needs is to take care of my sinuses. It is defiantly a fungus infection that is the cause of my pain and suffering. Surgery is scheduled for 4/10 and then I'll have to stay close for most of that month to check my progress while I heal. With that in mind, I decided to go to Dodger's Spring training for the week of the 16th and see some of the southwest desert. That should calm my itchy feet while I go through the surgery and recovery.
I want to take a month trip come May and then be back for daughter and grand daughter's birthdays in early June. It's a plan and then we'll see what happens.
It seems that my calendar is as full as when I was working.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment