Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Training

The first long Trip              Photo:Joe Kontra
This is the first long trip in my new motor home. It is a 25' Class C Forester, and just right for me - the single traveler. I am here in Arizona to watch two Spring Training games with the Dodgers, and invited Joe to join and share the pleasant weather and good games. Sort of right on both counts. Dodgers lost to the Cubs yesterday and tied the Angles today. Weather - Rained all night last night and thought the game would be canceled, but it broke in time to see the game.
Tomorrow, I'll head South and check out the old missions and some ruins before heading home next weekend. I'll check in when I can and want to just check out the MoHo.
The original plan, when I got the coach was to set off and try the Alaska Highway and then head East and follow my nose. But as usual, life often gets in the way and now it will be smaller trips between sinus surgery in April, Birthday in early June and possibly renting out the townhouse if the eldest moves out of town. We'll see.
Life is seldom dull.
Best to all and more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment