Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Getty Birthday Outing

Today is daughter number two (Kailey) birthday and see asked me to go with her to see the Getty Museum in LA. I have never been - Why? but today, post rain, was a gorgeous day to be on a hill overlooking the basin of LA. So crystal clear with a few puffy clouds. Planes taking off over the Bay toward the Island - could see them as well - Just Beautiful.
The Museum is a wonderful attraction. The Tram line at the parking structure was very busy, but once on top of the hill the crowd just disperses to seemingly on one around. Great venue!
I didn't even attempt a shot of the panorama, just too big, and I enjoyed it with Kailey.
Here's a shot the did strike me as a bit funny:

The Life of Art
Draining water is an art, don't you know!
Enjoy your family

No comments:

Post a Comment