Thursday, March 6, 2014

Phoenix

I found out that the cat I saw last night was a bobcat - they have several in the park according to the Ranger. I drove through and down to the I-10 on my way to Phoenix.
Can anyone tell me why Auto Club of California still lists an office in Blythe, CA? I wanted to stop and get an updated map of Arizona and a search on the web and Yelp! all list an office there, but when I arrived the man at the address said there had not been an office there in 15 YEARS. Well before the search engines were even started. No Maps. He did had a charity rodeo tickets for sale.
I know that many people enjoy the desert and spend many enjoyable days there, but I'm sorry, I'm not one. Maybe during the Spring if there has been rain - rare this year - and the flowers bloom. The little rain that passed thru here last week did bring all the tumbleweeds and small plants into bloom. Pretty oranges, yellows and purples. Hard to stop and look closer as a semi comes hurdling down on you at 80 MPH.
Some catchup tonight on the computer and tomorrow off to see the first of three Dodgers games. That should get the fever started.

No comments:

Post a Comment