Sunday, April 24, 2016

Down on the Farm

Saturday was our trip to the Forrest Farm in San Ramon. It was their annual sheep shearing day with lots of kids and a beautiful day. Only about forty-five minutes from our house in Brentwood, and being from SoCal - that was no time at all to be spending in the car. If this was not a 'Historical' site, I am sure it would be developed as the houses are closing in.
You remember your first haircut?? I was probably about as tense as this sleep, and I know I felt just as 'light' afterwords.
The old homestead. See the housing creep??!

Got to drag the old IR camera out on days like this.

This is what a six year old looks like down on the farm. She hates me taking shots and I was lucky with this one.
She's back to school tomorrow and I'm trying to help out around here.
Hope all enjoyed your weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment