Saturday, May 3, 2014

What happened!

I was interrupted in my May Day post by Dahlia, my grand daughter, coming in and wanting me to play with her. Doing puzzles are her best fun things - she 4, soon to be 5. Next thing I know it's two days later and trying to remember why I wanted to make a post.
Well, the 'expedition' is getting closer. I just received my Mobal cellphone with it's sim card. It's a England based phone number that uses the strongest signal to make calls and data. 99 cents/min (you know there is no 'cent' key!!? - but I don't think they were around on typewriters for long either). They bill you as you use the phone - no prepay minutes. When you are not going on a trip, put in in a drawer and get it out next time. NO charges, No re-setup. Seems a good deal, so I will let you know as the trip progresses.
Got my visa to Russia - Saint Petersburg, assuming we'll still be allowed entry. Got most of the trip paid for so far. Just a few more stays as I travel between major cities, and of course food and sights.
Two weeks from today and Lindsey graduates from Pepperdine with her Master. Two weeks from tomorrow, I'm on a plane to NYC for Kailey's graduation from Columbia. Busy summer is about to begin.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment