Saturday, May 31, 2014

2 Weeks to Go - Before I Go

It sure has been getting busy for this old retired guy. As busy as I used to get while prepping for a long location trip. One big difference is that I'm paying for it. (HaHa)
These past weeks have seen me going to my eldest daughter's graduation for Pepperdine - a lovely spring day on the bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean (the first time that Lindsey had ever been to the campus, ironic eh!). A small party for her that night at home and then off to NYC for daughter number two's graduation from Columbia University - Teacher's College. There her ceremony was inside the old The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine. Two very different graduations for two very different girls. 


Both of them were very happy and excited by the incredible achievements they both fought for and to say the least - their Dad is extremely proud of them both. Two Masters in the same family and just days apart.



Well as they say - that was last week and now I'm busy with the final packing list and making sure all the bills get paid while I'm gone.


Please visit sometime during the summer and catchup on this roaming vagabond.

No comments:

Post a Comment