Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

After 142 Days, almost 20,000 miles and over 24000 images I have arrived back in California for the Fall Holidays.
Now it is time to acclimatize to being in one place for more than a day and interacting with people again. Traveling alone on the roads has a way of making one rather isolated in some ways, yet free to explore in other ways. After visiting a couple of relatives in the mid-west on the return trip, the motor home just seemed to want to get back. Hated it but just got onto I-70 to I-80 and here I am. Therefore, no new photos to show.
I have told my grand daughter that I will be here for awhile, so my next 'trips' will be short and probably to SoCal for some doctor's visits after the Holidays.
I have been looking into some Photoshop 'tricks' for making Holiday cards, so that is my next project.
Happy Holidays to all (if I don't make it back here)

No comments:

Post a Comment