Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Last Day in Lisbon

It has been a very good stay here in Lisbon, though the access to a fast and reliable internet/WiFi site has kept me from posting as often as I had hoped. I will do my best, but I have been out in the city and around on Field Trips to explore the beauty and sites of Lisboa. Instead of going back and trying to paste photos into the past blog, here are some of my impressions of the trip so far.


This was our first Sunset in Lisboa


Coming along side the port. We were fortunate enough to get docking very near to downtown Lisbon.


It started to rain yesterday, after being sunny and bright. Now it's just sultry and humid. Sadly we leave tonight. Happily we off to a new port - Bilboa, Spain.

Went the a small restaurant in the Alfama to listen to Fado and Folk dancing. Had a great time looking for a good shot. 
I took the long way back from the Fado and saw this little restaurant serving outside, while those inside were eating drinking and watching Portugal play USA in Brazil. We tied 2-2.

As I said, we leave port to night and head to Stop #2 - Bilboa, Spain. I'll send more notes after being there awhile and find another WiFi site there.
Later





No comments:

Post a Comment