Saturday, April 26, 2014

Photo shoot around Disney Hall in Downtown LA

Made a journey today to Downtown LA, where I don't go much anymore as it is a long journey from Ventura. The wind was and still is blowing strongly, the skies were not that old bald blue so loved by suns worshipers but hated by photographers of all ilks. There were a few puffy clouds about so thought I'd try the Disney Hall. Frank Gehry's twirly swirly shiny edifice. Besides, I'll be visiting his sister building in Bilbao, Spain this summer, so good to refresh the memory. I don't think I'd been there since "Get Smart".



This is an HDR using Trey's "Mega Extreme Do Not Click" preset in Photomatix that I have never had the desire or shot to use before. Works pretty well, though I may go back and crop out the bottom strip in the shot. More abstract.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment